Fall 2021 Access Cohort Extension- Tutor Success Academy
Expert Strategies to Build a Thriving Tutoring Business
An important note for this extended access enrollment to the Tutor Success Academy 8-week cohort program...
We are so happy to be able to offer extended access to our signature cohort program to support you in building your tutoring business! This is the most comprehensive, in-depth program we offer, and it's the ONLY way to have access to our private community of over 600 educators in all stages of building a tutoring business.
You have access to everything that is included as you scroll below, but please make note of these changes...
This is extended access to the Summer 2021 Cohort trainings and materials. In addition to the core program shared below you will also get access to two new trainings we shared during "Bonus Week" this summer.
- "Making Your Website Memorable"
- "Enrollment Conversations"
We open our cohort program only twice a year- Winter and Summer. During those cohorts, the training modules are released once a week with weekly Q & A sessions.
Your enrollment in this extended access from the summer includes immediate access to all training modules, printable workbooks, Q&A recordings in the private Facebook group, and a membership in our private community, which is open year-round. So you have year-round support and a place to ask questions and share things for feedback!
However, we will not have weekly Q&A sessions this fall as we do with a Live cohort. You will have access to the recordings of ALL past cohort Q&A sessions.
As a lifetime cohort member, you will also be able to participate in the Winter 2022 Cohort schedule and FB Live Q & A sessions (and all future cohorts)!
This Fall enrollment opportunity is for people who missed the summer enrollment and do not want to wait until January 2022 to get started. So we are offering a way to join the cohort community for just a few days now.
We can't wait to see you in the group!
Jill & Emily
Going from teacher to business owner doesn't have to be hard!
Learn how successful, profitable, HAPPY tutors build businesses they love.
- You want to start a tutoring business, but you have no clue where to begin.
- You have a tutoring business, but you're tired of chasing down payments, cancellations, and wondering... why isn't everything working out more smoothly?
- Tutoring sounds like a perfect fit for you, but you're not sure how to get clients.
- You kind of "stumbled" into tutoring- and now you're realizing you don't really have the systems in place to run things smoothly.
And deep down...
You wonder if you really have what it takes to run a successful business.
Let us assure you...
Can you imagine how it would feel to have a tutoring business that lights you up ?
- Having the freedom to focus on what each student needs to reach their highest potential
- Choosing what to teach and how to teach it based on your expertise and skill set (and what you ENJOY doing)
- Developing close relationships with families because you truly get to work as a team
- Earning an income that makes you feel like your expertise and experience is truly valued
- Building your business around your life instead of fitting your life around your work responsibilities
- Experiencing the freedom to be in the driver's seat and make decisions that work best for you and your students
- You could tutor without worrying about having a bunch of cancellations this month?
- You knew how to find new students easily?
- You knew how to build relationships with professionals in your community who send you referrals on a consistent basis?
- You had a community of people just like you, reaching for the same goals and helping each other along the way?
- You felt confident in how much you charge?
- You had help and guidance in making business cards, brochures, and setting up your website or social media page?
- You had people to show you the ins and outs of running a small business?
- You knew what to focus on now- and what can wait til later?
- You had trusted resources, done-for-you templates, and people who have "been there" to give you advice and support when you need it?
Tutor Success Academy Fall 2021 Cohort Extension!
The Tutor Success Academy cohort program will help you build a rock-solid tutoring business!
You'll learn to:
- build a successful tutoring business you LOVE with a schedule you want, earning the income you deserve, and making a difference in students' lives
- help families find you & immediately know you are the one they want to work with
- create easy systems that minimize cancellations, reschedules, and lost income
- design business cards, brochures, and flyers that look professional and appeal to the families who need what you have to offer
- get off the income roller-coaster and create a "paycheck" that is consistent every month
- use social media to educate and connect with families, as well as promote your business
- manage the tasks that come with running a business so you can focus on what you love...teaching!
What makes Tutor Success Academy amazing?
- 8 weeks of in-depth online trainings with AUDIO (so you can listen "on the go"), including bonus presentations during bonus week (with immediate access to the "Freshman Orientation" module to get you focused on your goals so you can get the most out of the Academy)
- Printable workbooks for each training that help you plan your next steps, and most importantly- take action!
- Access to the Members Only Facebook group where you can ask questions and get advice from the course instructors and Academy members
- Weekly Facebook Live trainings on each week's training topic- ask us all the burning questions and challenges that come up when you are working
- Weekly challenges to get you excited to get things done and propel your business forward
- Real-life examples that show what these things really look like in practice
- Templates and tools to make the strategies personable and easy to implement
Check out your bonuses!!
😍Ooh, did someone say BONUS?!! 😍
Bonus #1 is the Trello Board Bonus, and it is AWESOME!
Trello is the organization system Team TSA uses to keep things organized and plans on track. We've made a board already set up for YOU so you can stay-on-track as you go through Tutor Success Academy.
This Trello board will help you
- set goals for your tutoring business and for the course itself
- prioritize tasks
- organize files
- create checklists
- save screen shots of ideas
Really, there isn't much Trello CAN'T do!
You'll have instant access to this BONUS when you join the cohort. We have it set up to go through the course, but this is a GREAT resource if you are in the "growth" phase of your business and are managing multiple tasks and communicating with team members.
No matter what cohort is going on, the same question comes up time and time again...
"How do I come up with a business name?? Everything's been taken!!"
Casey Harrison has a gift for helping people get really intentional and strategic to find the perfect business name. This resource will be invaluable if you haven't quite "nailed" that perfect business name, and it's even a great resource to name programs you may want to offer.
Tutor Success Academy is for you if...
- you're just getting started (or maybe tutoring is even just an idea!)
- you want to elevate your existing business
- it's time to switch gears in your career as an educator and you want to be in the driver’s seat
- you stumbled into tutoring "on the side" and never really thought of yourself as a business
- you're ready create the road map to your next phase of success with a community of tutoring business go-getters
"Being a Tutor Success Academy student has been one of the most exciting and rewarding investments that I have given myself. With years of experience, Emily and Jill know exactly what we, as current and future business owners, want and need to know. Their format is easily accessible, and fun! I completed modules on my own time (one even on vacation), and really appreciated live and recorded, in-depth support. The ability to chat with other group members and share ideas was invaluable, as is being able to go back and read previous modules months later. I will always be grateful to Jill and Emily for putting together such a wonderful program, and the print resources accompanying it."
- Kelly Webster McCormick
While each training module is unique with its resources, examples, and content, each module comes with a presentation, printable workbook, weekly FB live to get a deeper look at the training and ask questions, and many modules have bonus materials for you to get the most out of the Academy.
"Everything I’ve done with my tutoring business has been backwards. In fact, I didn’t even realize this fact until being part of Jill and Emily's Facebook Live Business Sessions this year. One of the most profound moments for me was when Jill encouraged us to have a set of policies already drawn up and in place. Knowing that I have these policies in place, and that my clients have a copy of them before we even begin to work together, is paramount to my being able to stay in business for the long haul. That’s the goal, after all, to be able to do this for many more years to come. If I don’t think of myself as a business person, nobody will —and then where would all those kids be!?!"
- Christine Gurzler
What is the investment?
You get full, LIFETIME access for just $429. This includes bonus and Q & A sessions from all past and future cohorts!
With 8 weeks of in-depth training, printable workbooks with tools and templates to make learning individualized (and *easy* to implement), weekly live trainings to dive deep and answer your burning questions, and a private FB community- Tutor Success Academy truly has the value of a much higher investment. However, you'll have *lifetime access* at this lower member price!
-->> Please make sure to read the FAQs below, as this course purchase is non-refundable.
"I took Emily and Jill's class this summer to help me get started tutoring, in addition to my full time teaching job, and it was 100% worth it! It really helped me lay the foundation for a strong business that I am loving and will be able to grow beyond a side business when I want to."
- Kelsie Onyango